Wednesday 3 April 2013

It's a black + white kinda day


Today the weather in Sydney did a complete 360.

It was all rain and darkness, and an excuse to whip out my Chip 'n' Dale onesie and drink copious amounts of tea, whilst procrastinating working on my court report. It was a black + white kinda day, if you know what I mean. But while everything was dull as heck, there was a little colour and spontaneity -- besides making this blog of course. Basically, my newly P-plated friend drove us around the suburbs in the rain, while we contemplated where to go (*cue the sarcastic 'how exciting!!'*). Even though our little trip didn't end up being as adventurously adventurous and exciting as planned, it was still fun to have a little light hearted banter with friends on a gloomy day. (Also, a note to anyone: don't mix choc chip and raspberry gelato, it doesn't taste swell.)

Just a couple of pictures of my favourites in black and white.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿









4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I just followed you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hola amigo. PS: cute architecture blog, you should build my house someday, but I want mates rates.

      Delete
  3. You live in Sydney so you can't complain! Oh what i wouldn't give for a day in Sydney, even a gloomy one.

    ReplyDelete