Wednesday 3 April 2013

Salutations



Hola, I'm Jess. And this is my first blog post. 

I'm terrible with introductions; but nevertheless, first impressions last a lifetime, so here it goes.

I'm currently eighteen years young, a second year Media/Law student living in Sydney, and the type of person who starts to type in ~CAPS WHEN I GET EXCITED!!~. 

It's weird writing about yourself, so here are a few things people have told me about myself:

  • I have a constant expression that makes me seem as if I don't like the world at large- it's not true, its just my face. I can't help it. Normally i'm thinking of rainbows and sunshine but it doesn't translate I guess.
  • If I were a Powerpuff Girl, Buttercup would be spirit animal.
  • I'm an avid boyband lover. Sue me.
Essentially this blog is just whatever I feel like writing or posting about. 

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿



No comments:

Post a Comment