Sunday 19 May 2013

This is the Voiiiceeee *dun dun dun duuuuun*

This is pretty delayed, but a couple of weeks ago I went to a live taping of The Voice Australia, and it was cool. Apart from the fact that I was in a queue for 5 hours (we were told to arrive at 5:30, the taping was scheduled for 8:30, we only got in the studio at 10:30...go figure), and because of the wait I would probably never go to a taping of The Voice ever again; overall the talent was decent, and the judges were right in my line of view. Yes, I did manage to get a hand grab from Joel, Delta and Seal, and almost one from Ricky, but alas it was not fated to be. If anyone's wondering, Delta is just as annoying in real life as she is onscreen with all her odd hand movements (oops), surprisingly Joel isn't as chipper, and there were wayyy too many middle aged women screaming for Ricky Martin to come over and touch them.

Here are a few photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment